Weight-Loss

Friday, January 10, 2014

Counting my Blessings

While you can see from my first post, the last couple of days have been horrible in general. Food and water haven't been terrible, but there are many improvements that could be made for my general mood and mindset. The water pipe must still be replaced at the house, but, on a bright note I did power through the Firm 30 segment of my DVD last night.

Also, a major improvement to my mood came when I found a picture from early January of 2013 and was able to compare it to a picture from yesterday. I am ecstatic. Although I have a long way to go, the loss of an entire chin is very promising and rewarding. So for your viewing pleasure the picture on the left is of me from early January 2013 and the one on the left is from January 9, 2014. 



The hubby and my dad are working on the water pipes as I type, so fingers are crossed that it is fixed this evening and we can stay home. I hate sleeping anywhere but in my own bed. It's the little things, I guess.
Workout planned for this evening, will post after I get done with it tonight just to keep myself accountable. :)

Until later,
Ashley ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment