Weight-Loss

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 2: A Semi-Success

I won't consider today a failure, but I won't consider it a 100% completely successful day either. I had an awesome workout.


But... an awesome workout does not make up for a crummy food day. I did good...until about 5 pm. It's freezing here, our kitchen feels more like a refrigerator than a kitchen...and I suggested that we get McDonald's. What was I thinking? Obviously, convenience interspersed with a lot of laziness. But, at least I worked out, that's what I keep telling myself. Meals are planned for tomorrow, so hopefully I can do better about staying on track. I know this is a short one, but I'm tired and need a shower, so I'm signing off for tonight and ready to get a good night's sleep.

Plus...tomorrow is a weigh in day. Let's do this! :)

Until tomorrow,
★ Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ashley. I saw your comment on Lyn's blog and thought I'd come on over and meet you. I read your first post, saw some experiences we have in common (despite my advanced age), and scrolled on up here to sa, " Hey." So, Hey! :D

    I'm rooting for you. :} It IS hard to get back on track--we'll both keep at it til we get both feet securely on the right path.

    Allll of my bad food days start with, "I did great until dinner, and then..." All of them. Including today.

    I think that should stop now. Yes. Let's decide that stops today, shall we?

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,

    Thanks for stopping by! I agree, let's stop this now...together. :) That's the great thing about tomorrow though, isn't it? Each day is a new day, full of new chances. Looking forward to the fresh start tomorrow and all the opportunities that tomorrow brings.

    Here's to a wonderful tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete