Weight-Loss

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just a Quick One...



I keep seeing this quote everywhere and I think it is very fitting for how I've been feeling lately.

The hubby and I went and visited an old friend from high school today who just came back from being deployed overseas. While I am still lacking in the exercise department, I was able to stay under my calories today. I let go of my stress a bit today and enjoyed myself. It was wonderful catching up and letting go a bit. With all the stress surrounding me as school is about to resume for the Spring 2014 semester, I am thankful that I had today to just relax and enjoy time with my hubby and our friend. I am not sorry I didn't exercise like I had planned, but instead I am thankful that I know there is always tomorrow.

On another note...the hubby and I had a serious discussion tonight about getting a "couples" gym membership at our local gym. It is something I've been too nervous to even think about for the longest time, worrying that others will stare because of how overweight and out of shape I am. However, after the last few months, I am much more confident and much less worried of what others may have to think. I'm simply glad that the hubby is planning to join me in my journey to a healthier me. He is so motivational sometimes without even realizing it. I am so thankful that my significant other holds me up instead of putting me down, whether I succeed or I fail, he is always on my side. On that note, I'm going to go and get a good night's rest. 

Love and best wishes,
Ashley ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment